Are you a lover of wet sex? If you are, I’m sure you’ve already got a large tube of lubricant in your bedside drawer, in your bathroom and maybe a pocket-sized one in your purse. But, if you’re constantly using a lube that contains unhealthy chemicals, you may find you continually have thrush or vaginal itching or dryness. Not a pleasant feeling at all.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered with Sliquid, a water based lubricant that will keep your vagina healthy and it’s even organic.
What you need to know
- Aloe Vera based & water soluble
- Formulated with 95% organic ingredients
- 100% Vegan friendly/ NO animal testing
- Water soluble and easy to clean up
- Glycerin, paraben, & petrolium free
- Latex, rubber, & plastic friendly
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Non-staining, unflavored and unscented
- Uniquely blended to emulate your body’s own natural lubrication
- pH balanced neutral
Why you should make the switch
Obviously being organic, this Sliquid lubricant containers fewer chemicals, but that’s not all. Those lubricants lining the shelves of your supermarket or chemist contain a lot of questionable ingredients that leave a many women with a dry or itchy vagina, or worse, a case of thrush. All Sliquid products are made for the health of you vagina with natural ingredients that flare up any of those nasty things.
Nearly all over the counter lubricants contain parabens, you know those things called hormone disruptors. These mimic estrogen and play havoc with fertility and are associated with some cancers. Not so with the lubricants made by Sliquid. A great, paraben free alternative!